Monday, May 2, 2016

reflection of the weekof 5/2/16

Last week I know I said I would finish everything and be up to date. Except sadly here I am still making myself get behind. In the past there was a few difficulties causing it to get harder to get things done. Now its honestly just my procrastination that made me not get anything done last week in order to be caught up by this week. I know if I had actually set time aside I would have most likely been done, but I screwed my own project up. Sadly I do not even have a partner in this project to help me, but it will all have to get done by myself quickly.
As for this week I will really crack down on myself to get it all done on my own time. I just got my interview up and by the end of the day I hope to have the reflection all done. Now that is really pushing it though because most likely my procrastination will take over. Then I will not get anything done OR I will have other things pop up and will either not get the time or I will forget. In all reality I just need to push myself harder to work to my fullest ability and not let this stupid senioritis get to me.
Image result for time cramming

No comments:

Post a Comment