Monday, April 25, 2016

Reflection for 4/25/16

This past week I have still tried to get ahold of other people to help me by letting me interview them. Unfortunately I still could not get any other people to help me. It is all okay though because I finished the interview. Then while I was at home I tried to upload all of the screenshots from my phone but of course it would not work. But now I have all of the screenshots taken in the correct order and I will get them all up by the end of the day, hopefully in 4th period they will all be up.
My next task is to get the reflection done which I really do not think it will take me all that long because I actually learned from this interview. It really did interest me and I have no worries about my reflection whatsoever. Maybe in the future I will take this option and I hope others do too. But the only worry I have left in this project is the presentation because I really hate class presenting. 


Image result for worry quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment