Monday, April 11, 2016

Reflection for 4/11/2016



Image result for making a future for yourself

The past couple weeks I have had a tough time trying to get everything handled. Now I really think I have it at least a bit more under control. As of right now I have an Army recruiter who has agreed to help me by letting me interview him. Then I may possibly be able to also interview someone in the Air Force with this job, that is if they agree because I have two different airmen I could interview. Except one is my cousin who is stuck up and never talks to me. While the other is a friend who may be too busy to help me.
Also in these past few weeks I have learned that in the military you can be 18 and become a cop, while for example with TPD you must be 21. As of right now I will be starting to attempt to get the others to help me by letting me interview them.  I will begin interviewing Sergeant Mariani this week and I will answer all of my interview questions. Currently I think I have it all under control and I am not as worried as I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment