Although luckily I do not need to actually start all over, I will just continue and slowly branch it off to another job. Now it will switch to the military police, I have an Army recruiter who will help me by letting me interview them. Except since its the police force it does not have to be specific to any certain branch which helps a ton!
Monday, March 28, 2016
reflection for 3/28/2016
Sadly I have not been able to get a lot of work done on this topic. While over the break I realized that I no longer can do this topic anyway. It is now back to the beginning and time for a new topic, which I hope will not be as complicated. The reasoning behind not being able to continue this topic is that the person who I was going to interview is on medical leave for a surgery. Then once they are done with medical leave they are being officially discharged and will no longer be an airmen. This is all bad timing but I am just hoping for an easier time doing this next topic and want to get caught up again quickly.
Although luckily I do not need to actually start all over, I will just continue and slowly branch it off to another job. Now it will switch to the military police, I have an Army recruiter who will help me by letting me interview them. Except since its the police force it does not have to be specific to any certain branch which helps a ton!
Although luckily I do not need to actually start all over, I will just continue and slowly branch it off to another job. Now it will switch to the military police, I have an Army recruiter who will help me by letting me interview them. Except since its the police force it does not have to be specific to any certain branch which helps a ton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment