Friday, March 11, 2016


Weekly reflection for the week of March 11.
This week sadly I could not get much done because I no longer have access to internet at home and my laptop was also acting up. Although with the time I did have near internet I attempted to log into blogger, and my laptop froze. With this happening I could not do much towards the project which is the reason for me falling a little behind. Hopefully today or this weekend I will get the chance to get caught up and get it all finished.
On the bright side of this all, I did get a chance to begin talking to my AMT friend. Anthony told me a few of the everyday things having to do with his job. This includes that being an AMT means out of everyone on the plane, they are the know it all's. Since they are the technicians within the area everyone must rely on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment