Monday, May 9, 2016

Reflection for 5/9/16

Last week I said I would start on the interview reflection. Sadly I of course procrastinated ONCE AGAIN all because I have been stressing about my math class entirely too much. Which honestly makes me feel like I could easily get it all done in a short matter of time. Except that is also my main problem, I feel as if I can procrastinate this work and get it all done last minute. This theory is not getting me anywhere but behind and I really do need to shape myself and speed up my working.
Now as for this week, or today for that matter, I did actually start on my interview reflection and I hope to get it done in my fourth period. Then I need to start on the TED talk presentation and by then I feel like I could be more successful in this project. Even though I believe what I have done was done well I do realize I need to work a bit harder to accomplish the end goal of an above and beyond successful presentation. Also I unfortunately learned that from the looks of it one of my past weekly reflections was never uploaded. I believe that was the day that my computer shut down and didn't allow me to finish my reflection. So with that being said I will attempt to also get that re-written and posted up soon.
Image result for procrastination at its finest

No comments:

Post a Comment