I finished my pitch, but my phone will not upload it. Over the break I will find a way to put it up since it is not due till the first week of school after spring break. Also over the break I will get my interview done and actually I possibly may re-do my elevator pitch video. I would like to get ahead of where I am at this moment because I don't want any more worries for this next quarter of school.
For the pitch I may re- do it only because I honestly don't feel confident in it, I got too nervous and messed up a lot. Then as for my interview questions, I am not worried about that whatsoever, I feel as if I can get that easily done no problem.
Great reflection. Just in the next ones make sure it is 2 paragraphs with a picture. :)
ReplyDelete